British Tactical Modular Battle Belt Black
British Tactical Modular Battle Belt
Modular Battle Belt in enables the user to configure a load out to his/her requirements. A combination of materials and the ergonomic design provide a high level support and comfort even when worn for long periods.
- The Modular Battle Belt has 2 rows of webbing on the sides panels and 3 rows on the back for Molle pouches to be attached.
- Ergonomic design gives the belt a funnel out shape to fit on the waist and hips.
- Designed to accept any type of belt, such as rigger belt, duty belt or roll pin belt.
- Generous opening on each side to allow a drop leg to be attached directly to the internal belt.
- 1000d Cordura.
- 3D Spacer Mesh on the side against the body provides comfort and airflow.
- Additional internal Cross Linked Closed cell foam for added comfort (will not absorb water and is non toxic).
- Reinforced with internal High Density Polyethylene Plastic which offers a stable platform and provides support.
- Multicam/Multicam Version has Woven Multicam Webbing and Multicam Printed Binding.
- Sewn using Nylon Bonded rot and mildew resistant thread.
- ITWNexus 50mm quick release buckle.
- Can be used with T-bar D-ring kit to attach issue yoke. This will allow you to position the straps exactly where you need them for your body size and shape.
- UK made, supporting UK jobs and industry and comes with UK customer support and repair service.
Sizing(Please note width is measured flat and will fit smaller around waist):
- Small/Medium – fit from 28” up wards, Width 32", 18 MOLLE wide, Configuration is 6 x 2 molle on the sides and 6 x 3 molle on the back.
- Medium/Large – fit from 34” upwards, Width 37", 22 MOLLE wide, Configuration is 8 x 2 MOLLE on the sides and 6 x 3 MOLLE on the back.
Available in Crye Precision Multicam, British Desert DPM, Black
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: